Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer

Women's Zinnia Wool-Lined Lambskin Leather and Wool Gloves

STYLE # 70808
now $48.30 (was $69)
Available colors
View Size Guide
Sorry, this style is now out of stock.
  • Wool and lambskin leather gloves with wool-cashmere blend lining
  • A play in contrasts, tweedy wool and smooth leather, notched wrist detail, touchscreen compatible fingers


Premium lambskin leather palms are contrasted by cozy plaid wool for a fashioned glove that’s touchscreen compatible. A cinched wrist offers a comfort fit, while the soft lining made of 10% cashmere and 90% wool makes these gloves warm and a pleasure to wear.
Made in:
Product Care:

Overland ships all orders free via standard ground shipping to all 50 states and APO/FPO addresses. For details on expedited shipping or for deliveries to US Protectorates, please refer to the Shipping page.

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Overland purchase. For your convenience, we provide free return shipping for orders within the 50 states, with a prompt exchange or refund process. For more details, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.

Our Customer Service team will be glad to assist with any questions. We are available 7 days a week at 1-800-683-7526 or by email at [email protected].

Overland welcomes international orders. Depending on the order and destination, additional payment requirements may apply. Please refer to the International Orders page for more detailed information.


Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

Questions will typically be answered within 24 hours.

Reviews (top)


Reviewed by 20 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
By Anthony from New York
5 5

Wife Loves the Gloves

My wife, told me how much she loves the gloves,and how warm they keep her hands while still being stylish.
Image Thumbnail
Was this review helpful? /
By Angela from Rochester, NY
5 5

Very nice quality.

I measured my hand before ordering the gloves according to the instructions in the catalog and the fingers of the actual gloves are a little tight on my hand. Perhaps they will give with some wearing because their quality is very nice.
Was this review helpful? /
By Aunt Nausey from New York NY
5 5

Simple Beautiful !

The shipment arrived so fast . The leather is so soft and the gloves are well made. Happy with my purchase .
Was this review helpful? /
By Gail from Chicago
4 5

Nice gloves, but misleading advertising

The gloves are advertised as having a cashmere lining, but the actual cashmere content is 10% only, with the remaining 90% being wool. I'm fine with "cashmere and wool" lining as a description. But to say just "cashmere" with only 10% content is misleading. Also, the feel of the lining in no way resembles that of what pure cashmere would be.
Was this review helpful? /
By Celeste from Louisiana
5 5

Beautiful products.

There was a shipping issue which was quickly and amicably handled. Thanks.
Was this review helpful? /
By Vikster from Georgia
5 5

Love them!

These gloves fit great, look fabulous, and do the job of keeping my hands warm. They do all that I was looking for from a pair of gloves.
Was this review helpful? /
By Bookmama from PA
5 5

The first of many pairs!

I bought these for the great look, I will keep them for the excellent quality & fit, If you think you could go a size smaller I would recommend that you don't. Measure & if in doubt, size up. I love them.
Was this review helpful? /
By Jane from North Carolina
3 5

I really wanted these gloves but they didn't fit

According to the size chart the x-l is supposed to fit 8.5" hands. My hand is 8" and I struggled to get them on. Could not bend my fingers. I felt the fingers were too short also. I would have given 5 stars if they fit.
Was this review helpful? /
By Linda from Boston
4 5

Lovely but size up

Consistently I wear M. I'm exchanging them for L because they're lovely. One less star for inaccurate sizing info that required an unnecessary trip to Fedex for this exchange.
Was this review helpful? /
By Kel from MO
5 5


Good quality, well made, & good looking gloves! Black is classic, & red is fun. I bought both.
Was this review helpful? /
Displaying reviews 1-10

Screen reader users call 1-800-683-7526 to chat with a representative.