Lovely bag that could use a few design upgrades
Gorgeous leather and sleek design. The first backpack I received had a few imperfections in the leather, but I was very happy with my replacement item.
That said, a few design enhancements would increase the functionality of the backpack to make it more of a true day bag, whether shopping or traveling. For context, I was choosing between this and the Tumi Hannah backpack. Did love that this one looks more like a purse vs. another stocky commuter bag:
- Inner sleeves are tiny and barely fit my iphone 12 in its case.
- The largest sleeve is not large enough to hold a plastic water bottle, let alone even a slim insulated metal bottle, so any bottle you place in there runs the risk of tipping over and leaking. It would be awesome if the size zipper pocket actually opened up into the inner bag with a waterproof lining to accommodate a water bottle (like some of the Tumi backpacks).
- Some type of outer zipper pouch and/or subtle side pouches would be helpful. Do love the anti-theft compartment on the back, but can't fit anything beyond a wallet in there.
- Subtle padding on at least part of the straps would reinforce them and make this a more comfortable bag for travel or shopping, especially if the bag is filled and heavy.
- A subtle trolley sleeve would also make it more travel friendly.