During the Fall 2010 fashion shows, the runways came alive with all sorts of deliciously rich leathers, shearlings, and furs. It was enough to make a spring-and-summer-sundress girl actually look forward to cuddling up in cozy fall/winter wear!
Designers showcased gorgeous footwear styles, from down-home western to city chic to equestrian-inspired and more. We’ve gathered Overland’s top looks for each of the big footwear fashion trends we saw on the runways for fall. (Hint: it’s all about the boot!)
1. Over-the-Knee Boots: Hot, hot, hot. Everywhere you look this season, you’ll see near-thigh-high boots. Whether worn with a dress, slouchy sweater and tights, or your favorite pair of skinny jeans, this sexy, versatile boot is a must-have for fall.
SHOP THIS LOOK: http://bit.ly/9FnEj6
2. Fur boots: Cozy, rustic, luxurious. Cuddle up in high-quality leather and shearling boots with rabbit fur trim for a feel that’s as warm and plush as can be and a look that’s pure rugged elegance.
SHOP THIS LOOK: http://bit.ly/9pcrjh
3. Fringed: Put a little swing in your step – fringe is here to stay! From soft fringed moccasins to over-the-top fringed boots, this boho-chic style is all over the runways. Pairs perfectly with leggings or with a short prairie skirt.
SHOP THIS LOOK: http://bit.ly/b44mrC
4. Equestrian: Equally stylish on countryside rides or uptown strolls, leather riding boot-inspired styles can’t be missed this season. Elegant, crisp, timeless. Go all-out classic with a blazer and jodhpurs, or give it a contemporary twist with tucked-in jeans.
SHOP THIS LOOK: http://bit.ly/9sakgg
5. Cowboy Boots: Not just for cowgirls anymore! Leather cowboy boots are super trendy right now, and are being made in a variety of fun colors and heel heights. Wonderfully versatile, these boots can be dressed up with a swingy skirt and lariat necklace, or kept casual with distressed-finish jeans.
SHOP THIS LOOK: http://bit.ly/bPRChf
All of these styles are eligible for free shipping at Overland.com. Happy shopping, fashion-forward blog followers!